HikeIt Maps are short descriptions of great hikes – they are designed for you to print out on a single double-sided piece of paper as a reference. They include all the information you need to decide which hike you want. Although these are based on standard topological maps – please make sure you have all the right equipment before starting any hike, including full navigation and necessary equipment. Be aware of the weather and how that will impact your hike. Always practice LNT. Enjoy your hike!
- Basic Cook System – easy backpacking setup
- Basic Backpacking Kitchen – all that you need to know
- Basic Big 3 – shelter, backpack and sleeping
- Basic Hygiene and Medical – How to stay clean and well on trail
- Garmin InReach Mini – a review from the trail
- Trip Reports
- HikeIt Maps!