HikeIt Maps are short descriptions of great hikes – they are designed for you to print out on a single double-sided piece of paper as a reference. They include all the information you need to decide which hike you want. Although these are based on standard topological maps – please make sure you have all the right equipment before starting any hike, including full navigation and necessary equipment. Be aware of the weather and how that will impact your hike. Always practice LNT. Enjoy your hike!
- What are the best places for a nature reserve visit in Minnesota? - EnergyPortal.eu -
- 15 Awesome Holiday Gifts for People Who Love to Hike
- Five trips while you're waiting for more snow - Adirondack Explorer
- Discover Wildlife & Yoga Retreats: Exceptional Wellness Experiences in the Kenyan Wilderness
- Missing traveling nurse died of exposure after disappearing on hike in Northern California ...