HikeIt Maps are short descriptions of great hikes – they are designed for you to print out on a single double sided piece of paper as a reference. They include all the information you need too decide which hike you want. Although these are based of standard topological maps – please make sure you have all the right equipment before starting any hike, including full navigation and necessary equipment. Be aware of the weather and how that will impact your hike. Always practice LNT. Enjoy your hike!
- Forest rangers rescue injured hikers, locate missing hikers | News, Sports, Jobs
- National Public Lands Day Volunteer Opportunity at Wilderness Gateway - Bitterroot Star
- New Jersey man dies while hiking in Arizona's Superstition Wilderness
- High Peaks hiker parking system was popular | Local | poststar.com
- Forest Rangers rescue Texas hiker stranded with head injury in Adirondack High Peaks ...