The final day was one of constant descent; through large burn areas, along forested trails and down the steep steps of the Mist Trail. Ever descending to the valley floor, the temperature rising as we got lower. Ever mixing with...Read More
Archives: Timeline Stories
We started with a 6 mile hike through Lyell Canyon to Toulumne Meadows. Another opportunity for some cooked food and a quick resupply before continuing for our final pass and some spectacular Yosemite sceneary. Cathedral Pass is...Read More
- Five trips while you're waiting for more snow - Adirondack Explorer
- Missing traveling nurse died of exposure after disappearing on hike in Northern California ...
- Alaska Through Hike: An Unforgettable Adventure in the Last Frontier - EnergyPortal.eu -
- New York State DEC Assists Hikers Lost in the Dark
- Top 10 Locations on Canada's Highway 1 - eCanadaNow